Super Drive™ Moulder Feed Rollers
The Original Soft Feed Roller System For:Moulders, Rip Saws, Band Saws, Feed Tables or for any application in which a non-marking, high traction, soft feed roller system is required.
The "Super Drive"™ System
Special features of our "Super Drive"™ feed roller systems include over 60 sizes and 4 available standard hardness ratings. Diameters range from 3-1/4" (83mm) to 16" (406mm), with widths ranging from 3/4" (19mm) to 6" (153mm).
- "Super Drive"™ Tires will enhance the quality of your wood products. Our high traction urethane tires provide more traction with less pressure, eliminating excessive feed roll pressure - the major cause of raised grain.
- "Super Drive"™ Tires are non-marking, heavy duty rollers that enable you to feed scant stock, reruns, presurfaced or prefinished stock worry-free. Decrease your reject figures by using WRC rollers with less stock breakage and stoppages that cause burn marks.
- "Super Drive"™ Tires are precision molded from high performance polyurethane. Our materials have been specially formulated for increased toughness, traction, abrasion, and heat resistance”.
- "Super Drive"™ Hubs are fabricated using CNC technology. Standard hubs are flush sided for stacking and can be made custom by being bored and keyed to your specifications. Additional features such as set screws and special mounts are also available. Our "Super Drive"TM hubs will provide you with many years of trouble-free service.
- WHEN INQUIRING, PLEASE PROVIDE MACHINE TYPE, MANUFACTURER'S NAME, AND THE MODEL NUMBER OF YOUR EQUIPMENT.
- ALWAYS STATE BORE AND KEY SIZE WHEN ORDERING HUBS.
- DRAWINGS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SPECIAL MOUNTS.